Causes of damages
Majority of mechanical defects is caused by natural wear and tear of elements connected with car milage. Other damage causes:
– damage to fuel injection unit nozzles, in consequence of incorrect combustion process of mixture, fuel low quality, car’s nonprofessional tuning etc.
– damage to drive system caused by incorrect assembly of fuel injection unit.
Damage to fuel injection unit may cause:
– increase of exhaust smoke (black smoke from exhaust pipe)
– engine power drop
– engine uneven operation
– increased engine noise
– in extreme cases, damage to piston or valve
– problems with correct operation of exhaust recirculation valve and variable geometry system in turbo compressors.
It must be emphasised that the above symptoms may also result from malfunction of other engine subsystems.